The MIS (IT) Officer is to collect, analyze and manage information to support the development, management and implementation of policies, programmes and services in the District. He/She provide leadership in the development and the application of IT/IM standards and quality assurance system in relation to the implementation, development and the deployment of IT/IM systems and resources.
His/her responsiblities include but not limited to:
- Advises on the provision and maintenance of computers systems and accessories; and network infrastructure
- Contributes to addressing Information Technology/Information Management problems and issues;
- Provides leadership in the design and implementation of security measures to protect the Technology/Information Management installations, infrastructure and systems;
- Ensures the development of the capabilities, skills and knowledge of staff;
- Appraises direct reports;
- Undertakes any other tasks that may be assigned.