BONO EAST REGIONAL MINISTER INAUGURATES 36TH FARMERS DAY ORGANIZING COMMITTEES.
The Bono East Regional Minister, Hon. Kofi Amoakohene yesterday 6th October 2020 inaugurated the 36th National Farmers Day Local Organizing Committee and Six (6) other sub-committees in a short ceremony at the Bono Kyempim Hall, Techiman.
The Local Organizing Committee is Chaired by the Regional Minister with other members including his deputy, Regional Coordinating Director, Regional Agric Director, Regional M&E Officer, Techiman North District Agric Director, Nkoranza Municipal Agric Director, and MCE for Techiman Municipal Assembly.
The Sub-committees are:
- Local Sponsorship & Fund-raising Sub-committee
- Local Logistics Sub-committee
- Local Publicity Sub-committee
- Local Grounds and Transport Sub-committee
- Local Exhibition Sub-committee
- Local Welfare Sub-committee
The Chairpersons of the six(6) sub-committees together with nine (9) Local Organizing Committee members making 15 was inaugurated by the Regional Minister.